Patch testing - 188.8.131.52
|Pull Request||Test Results - Daenks||Delerium||Morbus||Keen|
|973||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|972||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|971||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|970||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|969||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|967||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|966||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|965||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|964||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|962||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|961||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|960||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|959||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|958||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|539||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
Need to run the command "send o 0 recreateall" with no players online after the update.
Need to run the command "send c player sethonorstrings" to convert all player honor strings from the string form to the list form.
After you run the previous command, you need to run "send c player sethonorstring" (no plural) to set everyone's psHonor to $.
Update 21 (184.108.40.206) Pull Request List
973 - Add necromancer 'faction' shield for necromancer NPC soldiers. Add new Ao3 emblem graphic for necro shield.
972 - Disable part of the wireframe hack in HW renderer.
971 - Config option (settings.kod) for LoS skip handling (safespots?)
970 - Remove enfeeble from daemon skeletons, lower dement chance/spellpower.
969 - Real-time scheduler and event engine with string message handling.
967 - Format necromancer scenario related files - first step towards testing and reactivating scenario.
966 - Stop mouselook and tab repeat toggle on key held down. Increment client min version to 26.
965 - Convert single honor string in Player (psHonor) to honor string list.
964 - Add ability for client to move items around in inventory (inventory sorting).
962 - Add AppendListElem C function to add elements to the end of a list, SwapListElem C function to swap two elements in a list, InsertListElem for adding an element anywhere in a list and IsString to determine if something is a valid string.
961 - Updated rooms package
960 - Allow KOD message names to be easily saved as strings by SetString. Add support for calling messages by string to SendMessage and PostMessage.
959 - Partial sales; Inventory sorting commands
958 - Fix wrong user stat resistance being displayed, remove brazier from behind wall in CN inn. Misc. other bug fixes.
539 - Rods of Shielding and Power
Update 21 (220.127.116.11) Patch Notes
- Assassin's Game now requires players to be online for 1 hour a day instead of 3 while game is in session to avoid being booted.
- Added a black minimap dot for masks dropped in survival arena.
- Attempting to buy more of a reagent than you can carry from an NPC will now cause you to buy as many as you can carry (i.e. if you can hold only 5 herbs and you try to buy 500, you will receive 5).
- Converted player "honor strings" (e.g. newbie tag) to a list system so players can have more than one string here (e.g. if they get sent to OoG or have some reward string for winning a tournament). - Changed mouselook toggle and tab client commands to work instantly 100% of the time, instead of being subject to delays on repeat actions. Holding down either key will not cause repeat toggling (however tab will repeat until graphics window has focus).
- Enfeeble removed from daemon skeletons. Chance for them to cast dement lowered from 1 in 10 to 1 in 20, and spellpower lowered from 50 to 15.
- Players can now drag and drop items within their inventory to reorder them! Items can still be dropped to the ground by dragging to the main graphics area.
- Players can now create a list of items to use to sort their inventory by item type - more details here: youtu.be/TtvQJeRz9XE
- Two new types of rod have been added to the game: rods of shielding and rods of power.
- Rods of shielding have a 6% drop chance from groundworm queens, and rods of power have a 3% drop chance from black spiders.
- Rods of shielding can hold 5 charges and consume all 5 when used. The rod will envelop the user in a shield for 5 seconds which reduces all incoming attacks to 1 damage.
- Rods of power can hold 3 charges and consume all 3 when used. The rod will enable the user to do 35% more damage with their attacks (this is calculated after all other attack modifiers). - The rods also recharge when entering a safe zone, and as before players can only carry 5 rods total.
- Nearly all rooms have been rebuilt after some bug fixes were made to the room editor, and should provide a performance increase to all clients (but especially Ogre client).
- North and South Barloque have been slightly updated - there is now space between some buildings and the city walls.
- Fixed thrust resist displaying as bludgeon resist in user stats.
- Removed brazier from behind newsglobe in CN inn.
- Removed a stray barrel that was behind the city wall in Streets of Tos.
- Fix error when user is full and tries to eat an easter egg.
- Fixed faction soldier NPCs not doing the correct damage type.
- Fixed mana not renegerating correctly if a user phases out and back in.
- Fixed multiple bugs with Assassin's Game that were causing errors each time the game runs (errors weren't affecting gameplay).
- Fixed heal rod description not resetting to unbroken after recharging.
- Performance improvements to distance checking and several other areas of player-related code.
- Fixed a bug with string comparisons occasionally matching strings if the second string is blank.
- Fixed a bug preventing players with any honor string from dropping items when they die.
- Fixed the deliverance spell setting a player's honor string to a blank string (contributing to the above mentioned bug).
- Removed part of the wireframe drawing for room rendering in hardware mode - this was causing sky-textured lines to be drawn on some walls/floors.
Server Infrastructure (for developers)
- Send and Post can now call messages by string name (TAG_STRING) in addition to message ID (TAG_MESSAGE).
- SetString will now create its own strings if passed NULL - no CreateString call required. It will also create valid strings if passed a debug string ("text") or a message (@Message, string will be the message name).
- New C functions for list handling and string checking - more details in pull requests and soon on the wiki.
- Necromancer Scenario (Ao3s, SotHs, Lich) code has been formatted and numerous bugs were fixed. First step towards reusing this content or reactivating the scenario.
- New soldier shields created for Necromancer troops, complete with Amulet of Three emblem: http://i.imgur.com/kzx0VML.png
- Added a real-time event scheduler and infrastructure for easily writing events and monster invasions. Added a rat invasion to test the system.