Patch testing - 18.104.22.168
|Pull Request||Test Results - Daenks||Delerium||Keen||Blueness|
|1001||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|1000||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|990||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|988||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|987||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|981||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|980||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|979||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|976||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|974||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
Run the command send o 0 recreateall after updating.
Update 22 (22.214.171.124) Pull Request List
1003 - Copy slope data when copying sectors, fix undo behavior.
1002 - Add torch template to room editor, fix compiler warnings, fix object copying issues/bugs.
1001 - Run patcher locally when updating before attempting to download it again.
1000 - Fix players with < 10 vigor not being able to change rooms.
998 - RoomEdit changes from Zaphod's port
990 - Client changes to load ROO v.14, graphics fixes, D3D refactoring.
989 - Fix player weapon overlay error - weapons clipping through body.
988 - Fix monster generators inside walls in Orc Caves.
987 - New desert rooms.
984 - Room editor upgrades.
981 - Room graphics fixes.
980 - Add C_FreeRoom C function to unload room data; fix string, kodbase and resource memory leaks; allow multiple (duplicate) rooms to load the same room data.
979 - Allow potion/scroll use during attack cooldown.
976 - Move center lever out of wall in Ancient Place. Fix a reversed bitmap in Necromancer shield emblem side view. Add white skirts and light jerkin to NPC sale lists. Misc fixes and DM item placing additions.
975 - Rearrange messages to remove compiler error.
974 - Add vbIsUndead boolean to monsters.
Update 22 (126.96.36.199) Patch Notes
- Changed the first screen of Orc Caves to spawn 60% cave orcs and 40% orcs (from 40% cave orcs and 60% orcs) and second screen to 20% orcs, 50% wizards and 30% cave orcs (from 70% orcs 30% wizards).
- Potions and scrolls can now be used during attack cooldowns (previously they failed but consumed the item/removed a use). Wands still respect the attack cooldown period.
- Added player-switchable brazier lamps (none placed yet).
- Added more DM commands to place lighting and scenery, available to all DMs for future guides. If you think of a good place for lighting or more trees, let us know!
- Added white skirt and long skirt for sale by Madelia. Tepal on the island will also sell white tanktops.
- Slight performance improvement in the monster target/hatred checking code.
- Maximum monster count in Tos GY raised from 10 to 20.
- Room editor now fixed, so we can build new rooms for future content.
- Added lantern outside Jasper inn.
- Added more torches to the first screen of Jasper Sewers, changed entry spot to top of stairs.
- Lighting in first screen Jasper Sewers, Tos GY, Tos crypt, CV antechamber, CV Throne Room, East and West Jasper, East Ende and the inside of multiple buildings has been lowered.
- Maps with oceans attached now display a much larger ocean, reaching the horizon.
- Numerous graphical errors (sky showing through floors/walls/ceilings, gaps between textures, missing textures, lines on floor/wall joins) fixed.
See http://imgur.com/a/D63WM for images explaining the room/client graphics fixes.
- FPS counter added, displays next to latency cube. Enable this in the Preferences menu (near the profanity options, Show FPS).
- Particle rendering now 2x faster.
- Dynamic lighting now renders much faster, and max number of lights increased from 50 to 150.
- World rendering in general is faster, as is room loading.
- Fixed lighting errors where a light would sometimes not illuminate part of the room correctly.
- Fixed objects not being drawn behind transparent objects (e.g. trees or players not appearing behind fog).
- Fixed crashes due to client running out of memory.
- Fixed objects not being drawn if they were too close to the edge of the player's view.
- When an update is required, the client will now attempt to start the patcher on the user's computer before going to the website (this update implements it, so the website would have been loaded this time).
- Fixed weapons in the player's right hand being drawn on top of the player when viewed from the left side.
- Fixed players with <10 vigor occasionally not being able to change zones.
- Fixed monsters spawning inside walls in Orc Caves and survival arenas started on those maps.
- Misc memory leaks on the server fixed.
- Fixed spelling error in ghost respawn message.
- Fixed drawing errors with Riija Monk/spooky little girl.
- Center lever to activate Brax moved out of the wall.
- Fixed a reversed bitmap in the Necromancer NPC soldier shield.