Patch testing - 220.127.116.11
|Pull Request||Test Results - Daenks||Delerium||Keen||Blueness|
|1018||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|1017||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|1016||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|1015||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|1014||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|1013||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|1011||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|1010||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|665||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
After updating, run the command send o 0 recreateall
To fix weapons with the spellcaster weapon attribute, run the command send c weapon FixSpellItemAtts
Update 23 (18.104.22.168) Pull Request List
1018 - Partial Vault Withdrawl
1017 - Fix WA_SPELLCASTER weapon attribute only spawning MoD on weapons.
1016 - Desert Bridge room
1015 - Room texture fixes.
1014 - Set spectral mummy karma to 0. Add system setting for initial homeroom (default RID_NEWB1).
1013 - Check for valid Brain in Lupogg King PostAttackTimer, fix CanSee row/col checks.
1011 - Rewrite missing m59bind.exe error message.
1010 - Add VS 2013 solution for codebase.
665 - RecreateAll/object references changes.
Update 23 (22.214.171.124) Patch Notes
- Spellcaster weapon attribute (Mystical energy flits about this weapon.) now spawns with spells other than Mark of Dishonor. The other available spells are Dement, Enfeeble, Evil Twin, Forget, Vertigo and Invisibility, which is cast on the wielder rather than the target. The weapons will now display which spell they cast in the item description. Swap is not available at this time.
- Spellcaster weapon chance to cast increased from 3-6% to 15%, bringing it in line with other weapon attributes (can be changed live if necessary).
- Players can now withdraw partial amounts of items from vaults, if they cannot hold the entirety of what they try to withdraw (similar to how buying partial amounts from NPCs works).
- The 1 shilling withdrawal fee in the Ko'catan vaults has been removed.
- Spectral Mummy karma set to 0 (no karma change when killing them). This was already live.
- Client performance upgrade - client should run 10-20% faster.
- Fixed the spellcaster weapon attribute only ever spawning Mark of Dishonor weapons.
- Marion Crypt now checks for players in room before attempting to cast Martyr's Battleground.
- Player enchantments now cleared during server RecreateAll.
- RecreateAll now recreates all spells in Phase 3.
- Illusionary Wounds, WA_SPELLCASTER weapon attribute and reagent return lists now reference spell SIDs, not the spell objects.
- Updated the message in the dialog box shown to players when the keybind utility cannot be loaded. This was telling players to reinstall the entire game, when that is not necessary.
- Fixed inventory scrollbar occasionally not drawing correctly.
- Fixed the player's view in the hardware renderer cutting out at ~190 row/cols (limit raised to 380 row/cols).
- Fixed Lupogg King trying to target players outside the cavern. - Fixed missing or incorrect textures in several rooms.
For those interested in development, the build process has been simplified.
- A Visual Studio solution is now available which can build the entire codebase. The makefile build process is still available, with the same improvements listed here.
- Graphics and music files automatically copied over from the client install location listed in the Patcher when building the client.
- Resource string files (.rsc, .rsb) automatically copied to server and client when building Blakod.
- Rooms and new graphics automatically copied to server/client when building Resources.
- Compiler flags updated for increased performance in the Release build.
- Final build option is now the same as Release.