- 1 Patch testing - 18.104.22.168
Patch testing - 22.214.171.124
|Pull Request||Test Results - Daenks||Delerium||Keen||Arantis|
|1057||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|1052||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|1050||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|1048||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|1047||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|1045||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|1044||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|1043||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|1042||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|1040||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|1038||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|1036||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|1033||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|1032||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|1030||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|1029||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|1028||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|1020||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|746||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
1. Kick all players offline:
2. Clear all player enchantments:
send c player removeallenchantments
3. Clear all active quests:
send c questengine ClearAllQuests
4. Run garbage collection:
1. Run the command:
send o 0 recreateall
Update 24 (126.96.36.199) Pull Request List
1057 - Added developer debug command dm get coords
1052 - Fix minor errors in streets of tos room
1050 - Spellcasting $/error checks, allow NPCs to respond to "level 1" queries with numbers instead of words, fix errors with modified herald shields, UserSay() refactoring, disallow tokens in Survival Arena.
1048 - Add remove curse potions to Frisconar and Zala.
1047 - Add post-cast delay to all wands, scrolls and potions AND rods. Start all SpellItems off identified, and remove karma check from Remove Curse potions. Rod delay time adjustable live.
1045 - Add name change system to Caramo.
1044 - Add maximum HP for player suicides.
1043 - Add automated Easter Egg Hunt event, add scoreboard-handling message to Util with points addition/removal/sorting, clean up some RID constants.
1042 - Fix some NPCs not accepting signet rings.
1040 - Increase loyalty time from 24hr to 48hr.
1038 - Fix parameter handling for resource-based admin commands.
1036 - Implement "Quests" stat tab in client to list all active and completed quests. Refactor QuestEngine, add QuestTemplate class for quests.
1033 - Fix client trying to request incorrect news article.
1032 - Finish Debuff refactor using live spell durations. Change Gaze of the Basilisk duration from spellpower/3 seconds to spellpower seconds. Add spellpower to the list of elements stored in plEnchantments for each spell cast.
1030 - Fix some bugs in rented rooms, add Diggie's rentable rooms to Ko'catan Inn.
1029 - Fix missing textures in Outskirts of Tos and 2nd screen Orc Caves.
1028 - Modify monster gen times and some max mob values.
1020 - Starting toon stat suggestion changes.
746 - Put feast hall door on a timer. DMs can still manually open and close
Update 24 (188.8.131.52) Patch Notes
- Duke's Feast Hall now has a timer that will randomly open it for a few days every 1-3 weeks.
- The suggested stats in the character creation dialog have been updated to more appropriate values.
- Monster spawn times have been lowered in most rooms (mobs will spawn faster), and the maximum monster counts increased in some. This should make a lot more rooms viable for building.
- Enchantments now keep track of the spellpower they were cast at, for future additions that depend on the relative strength of spells.
- Gaze of the Basilisk cast time reduced from 5 seconds to 4.
- Faction loyalty quests now only need to be done every 48 hours instead of 24. Players receive the warning message at 44 hours now instead of 20.
- Removed the ability of players to suicide past 60 HP. This default HP limit can be changed in the server settings. This controversial decision was made due to players suiciding all their characters in anger, then asking for them back at a later date, and to prevent the more significant damage from any accounts taken over via social engineering.
- Add a post-use delay to all wands, potions and scrolls. The delay is equal to that of the spell the item casts.
- Rods have also been given a post-use delay of 1 second. The delays for these items have been added due to the ability to use multiple wands or rods at the same time.
- Wands, potions and scrolls now all drop already identified.
- Remove Curse potions are now sold by Frisconar and Zala ix'Mecya (Ko'catan apothecary). All Remove Curse potions can now be used at any karma.
- NPCs that teach spells and skills will now respond to "level 1" with a number as well as "level one" with word.
- Boons now show the time remaining for the effect in the enchantment icon description.
- Added string formatting and refactoring changes for the upcoming German language integration.
- The Aerie Guest House now has rentable rooms. Works the same as Barloque and Marion, say "rent room" to get a room, offer money to Moxal to pay rent if you already have a room and say "copy key" to get a copy. If you have a room, offering him money will override his money schemes and actually pay the rent instead.
- Added a new Ko'catan white stone wall option for rented rooms, and a light wood floor option. Both can be accessed through the decorator, and can be placed in the Marion and Barloque rooms as well as the Ko'catan ones.
Quest System Overhaul
- The client UI now has a Quests tab next to the inventory, spells, skills and statistics tabs. This tab will list all active quests the player needs to complete, and any recently completed or one-time only quests.
- Right-clicking on an active quest in the tab will bring up a description of what the player needs to do next, any cargo to be delivered or messages to convey. Also listed is the time remaining for that part of the quest before the player will fail. Clicking on a completed quest will list the remaining time until the player can complete the quest again and if no time is listed, the quest can only be done once.
- Active quests are displayed with the longest active one at the top. Completed quests are displayed in the order they were completed, most recent first.
- Quest times increased for some quests, such as the Priestess/Monk chant quests.
- NPCs will no longer give the negative quest response even if the player has completed or been given the quest.
- Added quest prizetypes that reward the player with training points or "experience points" (really just gain chance). Moxal's scam quests award small amounts of these.
- Caramo will now change the name of a player, for 3 million shillings (default value, can be adjusted).
- Players can ask Caramo about a "name change", and will receive a deed poll on which to write their desired name. If the name is available, the fee is deducted from their mainland bank account and the player's name is changed.
- The deed poll cannot be dropped or traded and will disappear after an hour. The item itself costs nothing to obtain, and players are warned once when handing back the deed poll before Caramo will perform the name change..
- All name changes are recorded in the Book of Jala.
Easter Egg Hunt Event
- Added an automated Easter Egg Hunt event, which will hide easter eggs in multiple rooms on the mainland and in Ko'catan city. Easter eggs give healing, mana replenishment or vigor boosts when eaten. At the end of the hunt, a scoreboard of players who picked up eggs is listed.
- Missing or misaligned textures fixed in Streets of Tos, Outskirts of Tos and An Enigmatic Chamber.
- Fixed the "missing resource" dialog box popping up on newly created rented rooms.
- Fixed mismatched wallpaper and beds not creating correctly in rented rooms.
- Eagle Eyes buff description now states all its effects.
- Fixed Dazzle white screen effect wearing off during Phase.
- Fix client trying to request incorrect newsglobe articles from the server.
- Fixed some bugs with string-based admin commands, and issues with long debug strings crashing the server.
- Fix some NPCs not accepting signet rings due to other wanted items (the elders with trinkets, and Rook with alcohol for long swords).
- Tokens can no longer be taken inside a survival arena.
- Focus spells now break concentration on system saves, to prevent errors with the system object reordering. Prism spells and radius enchantments are not affected.
- Fixed issue with the Lich and the Necromancer guild being deleted when the server is rebooted after an update.
- Fixed issues with unguilded Necromancers dying if the Necromancer guild disbands and kills the Lich.
- Fixed main stat icons (health, mana, vigor, tougher chance) and the stat bar borders frequently disappearing or not being drawn in the first place.
- Fixed some errors with Truce not getting a valid room in its target checks.
- Fixed redrawing of players' encumbrance stat bars once for every item in their inventory.