Patch testing - 188.8.131.52
|Pull Request||Test Results - Daenks||Test Results - Delerium||Test Results - Gar||Test Results - Morbus|
|635||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|634||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|633||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|631||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|630||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|629||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
Place any notes regarding the update here if there is insufficient room in the table.
Update 12 Hotfix 1 (184.108.40.206) Pull Request List
635 - Allow monster attacks in Arena. Repair Goad's Grinder, fix the spells that were failing in both Arenas. Misc bug fixes.
634 - Fix Radius Enchantments hitting spectators in Arena.
633 - Faction loyalty quest fix, remove outlaw quest penalty, fix formatting in questengine.kod.
631 - Fix vigor drain not working on new characters/some very old characters.
630 - Room item dispose fix/improvements.
629 - Add new C function, IsTimer, fix some rare bugs with spell timers. Set piStomach for new characters so they can eat after a while.
Update 12 Hotfix 1 (220.127.116.11) Patch Notes
Bug fixes & Misc
- All spells should now work correctly in both Tos Arena and Goad's Grinder.
- Monsters (including summoned ones) can now participate in Arena matches.
- Traditional and Last Man Standing Arena match lengths increased slightly.
- Goad's Grinder now works correctly and includes a 30 second timer for players logging off to return to the fight before it ends. This may be implemented in Tos Arena at a later date.
- Arena now discords all room and radius enchantments when a match ends.
- Faction timer quests weren't scheduling properly due to hitting a max value in the code and being set to 1. The first player who lost faction set the number of scheduled loyalty quests to 0 and none were handed out until a player hit the warning time or another joined the faction. Quests should now always be available.
- The outlaw penalty from quests has been changed to a negative stat boon.
- New characters now have appropriate vigor and 'stomach' variables set so they can eat and lose vigor normally.
- Multiple spelling errors fixed in quest dialog.
- Last vigor drain time is now set when a character logs in to remove/prevent any more vigor issues.
- Rooms now dispose of 25% of items on the floor (up from 20%) and will only do this when more than 12 items are present (up from 5). When 75 items are reached and a dispose timer goes off, half will be deleted to prevent graphical issues and room crashes.
- Rooms now correctly delete the oldest items instead of the newest.
- Permanent enchantments caused by a rare interaction between Phase and logging off are now handled correctly, and existing enchantments will be removed.
- New C function available in KOD code: IsTimer. Takes one variable and returns 1 if it's a timer, 0 otherwise.
- Added some $ checks to monsters and the Earthquake spell to clear up some errors.
- Earthquake now has a setting for the amount of damage the caster takes. Default value is 100%.
- Fix minions attempting to attack items that cause damage to their master.
- Stop server trying to send Guild lists to unguilded players using the new client.
- Fix attempted deletion of a non-existent faction timer when player gets booted from a faction.
- Riija Monk will now be a bit less spammy.