Patch testing - 188.8.131.52
|Pull Request||Test Results - Daenks||Test Results - Delerium||Test Results - Gar||Test Results - Morbus||Test Results - EvilSibhod|
|662||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5||Works|
|660||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5||Cell 6|
|659||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5||Works|
|658||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5||Cell 6|
|657||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5||Cell 6|
|656||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5||Cell 6|
|655||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5||Works|
|654||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5||Cell 6|
|653||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5||Works|
|652||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5||Works|
|648||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5||Cell 6|
|647||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5||Cell 6|
|643||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5||Cell 6|
Place any notes regarding the update here if there is insufficient room in the table.
The room files i8.roo, jassmith.roo and uworld.roo have been changed and need to be in server\rooms and in the patcher for the client.
Update 13 (184.108.40.206) Pull Request List
662 - Change Distill to drop potions if caster cannot carry them.
660 - New QuestItem class in PassiveItem.
659 - Chat box text color adjustments.
658 - Fix karma checks for spell items.
657 - Fix errors caused by prism spells casting with no prism.
656 - Set item durability to full when Extra Durability mod is added
655 - Underworld & Tos Cragged Map fix
654 - God log expansion - teleporting logged, C function improvement.
653 - Fix object flag overlaps.
652 - Jig, Mana Focus conditions for attack spells
648 - Fix split spell items
647 - MySQL statistic refactoring.
643 - User.kod error fixes, misc. other bug fixes. Minion safety checks and control code improvement.
Update 13 (220.127.116.11) Patch Notes
- MySQL database code refactored; more info on what kind of data will be available will be given in the near future.
- Improved the log messages for Admin and DM say commands in the GodLog.
- Fixed some errors with Guild info being sent to unguilded players.
- Fixed errors that occur when a player tries to look at something that isn't a game object.
- Fixed an error in the Hall of Heroes statue calculation that was preventing some statues from ever being claimed after a certain number of people obtained the highest % possible for that statue.
- Fixed a bug causing Mark of Dishonor to occasionally leave a player with a higher resting vigor.
- Fixed a bad interaction between Crystalize Mana and Meditate causing mana to drop to 25 when CM is active and Meditate is used to return mana.
- Fixed an error that caused Seduce to not bypass safety checks in Arena.
- Added a setting to armor to allow it to be colored easier, without the use of royal shirt hacks.
- Fixed an error causing Earthquake to not modify damage to the caster based on resistances.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Earthquake to only grant training points and tougher rolls from kills rarely.
- Improved logging of Admin teleporting to rooms and objects, and any players teleported to Admins.
- Potions and scrolls that are split now inherit the properties of the original (revealed or not, karma restrictions).
- Jig now prevents casting of attack spells.
- Several bugs caused by overlapping object flags (e.g. morphed players showing up as minions on map) have been fixed.
- Fixed error in Armageddon spell preventing the 'spell cast' message from being displayed.
- Animated minions are now set free when the master logs off, to prevent minions hanging around indefinitely.
- Minions can no longer attack players the master cannot attack.
- Prisms will no longer be deleted by the room item disposal code.
- Prism spells will no longer cast without a prism in rare circumstances.
- Monsters who preferentially target 'wizard' players now look for players who have more than 50 spells, instead of just level 5 in one school.
- Attacking with a minion now correctly colors the master (specifically, all minions now use the code from reflections/ETs).
- Monsters killed by minions will act as if they're killed by the master with regards to loot (but not karma).
- Minions no longer try to attack themselves, or each other.
- Minions no longer interfere with casting wall spells.
- Players can always pick up loot from monsters killed by other monsters.
- Reflections no longer attack their master.
- Distill will now drop potions on the ground if the caster cannot carry them.
- The text box colors for pink, aquamarine, cyan, dark grey, orange and magenta have been adjusted (~p, ~a, ~c, ~s, ~o and ~m).
- Extra durable items now start off at maximum durability.
- Superfluous lines in some maps (Underworld, Quintor's, Tos Cragged) have been removed.