Patch testing - 188.8.131.52
|Pull Request||Test Results - Daenks||Test Results - Delerium||Test Results - Gar||Test Results - Morbus|
|675||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|673||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|671||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
Place any notes regarding the update here if there is insufficient room in the table.
Have to change piQuestHistoryRecentTime in QuestEngine manually.
send c meditate ResetMeditateRatio
Update 13 Hotfix 3 (184.108.40.206) Pull Request List
675 - Allow meditating to improve Meditate, with a cost of 200 points.
673 - Truce Fix
671 - Use GetBaseMaxHealth instead of GetMaxHealth for quest health restriction. Lower quest 'recent' time from 4 hours to 1 hour. Increase Riija quest time-to-deadline from 1 hour to 3 hours. Stop 'last attacked time' from ticking down while Phased.
Update 13 Hotfix 3 (220.127.116.11) Patch Notes
- Can improve Meditate itself via Meditate, with a cost of 200 training points per improve. Meditating on Meditate does not grant the bonus Meditate improve for spending the points themselves (i.e. one imp only per 200 points).
- Truce no longer spams on/off messages when cast, and now works correctly. The spell prevents combat between all monsters and players.
- Quests now check correctly for a player's maximum health without modifications.
- Riija quests now have a 3 hour deadline, instead of 1 hour.
- Quests that are failed can now be retried after 1 hour, instead of 4 hours of logged in time (not game time).
- Players can no longer Phase or log off to wait out the 'last attacked time' that prevents rescue spells from being cast. The time left until logoff penalties is added to the last attacked time so when the penalty occurs it resumes counting down.
- Equipping a torch with a soldier shield no longer causes a graphical error (and no longer logs errors to the server).