Patch testing - 18.104.22.168
|Pull Request||Test Results - Daenks||Delerium||Evil Sibhod||Morbus||Keen|
|686||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5||Works|
|685||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5||Works|
|684||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5||Works|
|683||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5||Works|
|681||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5||Cell 6|
|679||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5||Cell 6|
|678||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5||Cell 6|
|677||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5||Cell 6|
|676||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5||Works|
|674||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5||Cell 6|
|672||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5||Cell 6|
|666||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5||Works|
Place any notes regarding the update here if there is insufficient room in the table.
Need to run send o 0 recreateallspells and send c spell resetmeditateratio for the animate/defile changes.
Update 14 (22.214.171.124) Pull Request List
686 - Allow BP_REQ_USE to show reagent bag contents.
685 - Systemmsgchange: Add audible and visual changes to system messages
684 - Pvpnotify: Alert players when they are attacked
683 - Disciple quest required text changes.
681 - Change avar shaman and ma'xeochicatl to cast Brittle instead of Shatter.
679 - Room rental period increase, fix 'user entered' NPC text, change Insignia quest to favor blank Herald Shields over dedicated ones.
678 - Animate and Defile imp rate changes, lowered Animate cast time.
677 - Misc bug fixes, brain.kod formatting. Fix East Ende graphical errors.
676 - Default SAY_RESOURCE (NPC) speech to black instead of white. Clean up NPC text duplicates and prepare for implementation on 103.
674 - Monster mana and spellcasting infrastructure changes, Mana Bomb changes (against mobs), new message for ranged mob chance-to-attack.
672 - Line of Sight hindrance text message
666 - Guild Hall wallhack protection, GH chest protection.
Update 14 (126.96.36.199) Patch Notes
- Animated or undead minions (and Reflections) now correctly follow their masters.
- Kills made by minions when the master is offline won't benefit the master.
- NPC speech reactivated; NPCs will respond to many different text cues (~3000 of them were added), including disciple quest responses.
- NPC speech will display all in black, to differentiate it from player speech. NPCs can override the speech part with their own color codes if required, but the initial 'NPC says' part will be in black.
- Mana Bomb now gives the caster and target(s) a message telling them how much mana was taken away by the spell.
- Mana Bomb now takes away monster mana, as opposed to placing a debuff on them preventing spellcasting.
- Ranged monsters (currently Avar Chieftain) can now have their chance to use the ranged attack lowered by Vertigo, Winds and Sandstorm.
- Avar Shamans and Ma'xeochicatls will now cast Brittle instead of Shatter.
- Xeochicatls now gain the mana that they drain from players, but have had their chance to cast a spell dropped from 100% to 33%.
- Players now receive a message if they are affected by Line of Sight code when they try to attack with a ranged weapon or cast a spell.
- Animate cast time reduced from 20 seconds base to 10 seconds base (in line with Defile and PoL.
- Animate chance to improve lowered from 75 to 20 (easy/medium imp rate) and meditate ratio raised from 30 to 40.
- Defile chance to improve lowered from 100 to 25 (easy imp rate).
- Maximum room rental period increased from 20 real-world days to 120 real-world days.
- New sound added when a player is attacked by another player, to alert them to the attack. Once the sound is activated, it will not play again until the player goes 5 minutes without PvP. Sound will not play for the attacker.
Bug Fixes and Misc.
- Swap will now give a message when it fails due to target being out of range.
- Reflections and ETs now send the correct object flags if the owner is not logged on (before deleting themselves).
- Reflections and ETs now use the damage type of the original, instead of defaulting to slash damage. They will also display a cast animation for touch spells, and use the correct range.
- Hive shrine room now checks for a valid row and column on items dropped.
- Monsters will no longer try to play sounds to a non-existent room after they are killed.
- Graphical errors in East Ende and Inner Sanctum of Queen Venya'cyr have been fixed.
- Blank account slots will no longer be given the 'completed tutorial flag' which marks it as a non-newbie; this is the cause of newbies losing their newbie tag prior to 50HP or 2 meridian years old and should no longer occur.
- Raza portal correctly checks for a user in the 'tried to use portal list' before attempting to remove them.
- Getting stuck in a Guild Hall door now teleports the stuck player to the Foyer.
- Bugs with Guild Hall hotplates preventing some users from reopening the door from the inside, flipping the GH switch, or using the chest have been fixed.
- Players will now receive welcome messages from some NPCs when entering screens.
- Attacking a minion now correctly does a Guild check vs. the master.
- Rented rooms now correctly added to room entry count statistics when first rented.
- Insignia quests will now preferentially use a blank herald shield for the dedication, if one is present in your inventory. These quests can still overwrite dedicated heralds. If a player is wearing a herald, that one will always be used and the inventory not checked.
- New sound for system messages, and the text has been changed to be more noticeable.
- Yeti door will no longer close instantly when a new Yeti spawns.
- Can now 'use' a reagent bag to see its contents.