Patch testing - 184.108.40.206
|Pull Request||Test Results - Daenks||Delerium||Morbus||Keen|
|776||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|775||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|774||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|773||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|771||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|769||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|760||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
Place any notes regarding the update here if there is insufficient room in the table.
Update 16 Hotfix 2 (220.127.116.11) Pull Request List
776 - Prevent Riija sword from dropping on death
775 - Adjusted karma on some negative karma granting monsters, Changed Scorpion, Lupogg King
774 - Increase improvement rates for attack spells.
773 - Create XP compatible output with VS2012
771 - Radius Enchantment Toggle
769 - Add variables for shadow form/invis hatred calculations, raise hatred removed by those spells. Raise default value for piMovementBucketMax from 5 mil to 15 mil to accomodate slow connections.
760 - Reorder items
Update 16 Hotfix 2 (18.104.22.168) Patch Notes
- NPC sell lists reordered.
- Shadow Form and Invisibility now more effective at hiding players from monsters, provided they don't get too close.
- Having the Blink spell no longer counts as knowing level 1 Riija, and won't allow players to buy that level after maxing out on levels.
- Recasting a Jala spell you already have active will now cancel the original spell (i.e. now works as a toggle).
- Improvement rates for all attack spells (blast spells, projectile spells and Earthquake) raised.
- Riija swords no longer drop on player death.
- Karma limit from Avars lowered from -40 to -80, Avar Chieftainss from -80 to -85, Centipedes from -15 to -20, Fungus Beasts from 10 to -30, Scorpions from -20 to -60 and Lupogg King from 0 to -100.
- Frogman karma limit raised from -80 to -70.
- Scorpions no longer Enfeeble on hit, but have a chance to poison instead.
- Scorpion level raised to 65 (can get up to 65 hit points on them).
- Druid hills now spawns 100% Scorpions.