Patch testing - 126.96.36.199
|Pull Request||Test Results - Daenks||Delerium||Morbus||Keen|
|796||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|794||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|793||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|792||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|791||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
Update 17 Hotfix 2 (188.8.131.52) Pull Request List
796 - Allow equipped gauntlets to be switched with another pair.
794 - Stop multi-aggro on room entry, and allow players to regen health before moving in response to monsters aggroing before players take an action.
793 - Set Qormas to restock presents, add debug message and prevent errors when no presents available.
792 - Correctly recalculate faction power after recreate. Fix spirit hammer's missing offense.
791 - Morbus: Adding admin settings for equal chance to hit and combat base ratings.
Update 17 Hotfix 2 (184.108.40.206) Patch Notes
- Fix a bug causing multiple monsters to aggro on room entry.
- Players can now regenerate health even before taking an action when entering a room.
- Faction power now correctly recalculated after an update (recreate).
- Spirit hammer was missing roughly half its offense due to an error coded in when the weapon was added to the game. Now correctly adds the offense stated in the description (+/- 5).
- Added settings for chance to hit and base offense/defense, currently both set to 103 values.
- Allow gauntlets to be switched for another pair without unequipping the first pair.