Patch testing - 184.108.40.206
|Pull Request||Test Results - Daenks||Delerium||Morbus||Keen|
|827||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|826||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
Update 17 Hotfix 6 (220.127.116.11) Pull Request List
827 - Deactivate D3DPOOL_MANAGED again (due to few incompatible GPU)
826 - Fix poOriginal checks and deletion in reflection/ET. Fix minion behavior towards revenants due to increased hatred from vision code. Revenant place timer fix.
Update 17 Hotfix 6 (18.104.22.168) Patch Notes
- Client incompatibility with some GPU models has been fixed - anyone experiencing black screens or freezing up on system saves should no longer have this occur. Please let us know if you still experience any problems. You MUST run the patcher to update your client; the hotfix itself doesn't send it.
- Another fix for poor handling in the deleting of illusions.
- Fixed a rare issue where revenant timers weren't deleted properly with the revenant.
- Evil Twins will now die if the caster does.
- Fixed minion behavior towards revenants; reflections and evil twins are not supposed to target them but the new vision code was giving them enough hatred to do so.
- Minions now join an arena fight with the master rather than sitting in the stands.