Patch testing - 18.104.22.168
|Pull Request||Test Results - Daenks||Delerium||Morbus||Keen|
|921||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|920||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
Update 19 Hotfix 6 (22.214.171.124) Pull Request List
921 - Misc bug fixes, Solo Survival Arena aggro adjustment.
920 - Lower lupogg king hold time. Update stats reset settings.
Update 19 Hotfix 6 (126.96.36.199) Patch Notes
- Lowered pogg king hold time from 30-45 sec to 15-25 sec.
- Fixed Bramble Wall starting hit points (were being spawned with 0HP).
- Fixed Bramble Wall damage threshold messages.
- Stop thrasher spin attacks hitting phased/spectating players.
- Fix a bug causing thrasher spin attacks to overwrite the damage to be done to each target with the value returned from the previous target.
- Added minion checks to the aggro code in survival arenas, to stop player minions being aggroed on players.
- Fixed bug causing new mobs to not aggro properly in solo arena.
- Lowered solo aggro to 20% of mobs spawned.
- When one participant is left in guild survival, or on every kill in solo, another monster has a chance to aggro on the player.
- Fixed grammar error (her/his vs he/she) in phased out try-to-cast resource.
- Stop phased or spectating players getting hit with Heat, Earthquake, Ice Nova and Fire Storm.
- Add stats to keep track of highest level reached in each of the arenas.
- Fix karma change in survival arena.
- Add system message to get survival status report easier.
- Add utility message (CreateSpellBook) to create a spell book for monsters to use. Creates a one-spell spellbook only; good for testing.
- Formatting fixes in AttackSpell (no functional change).
- Add a check for phase/spectator to CheckPlayerAttack in Spell.
- Changed thrasher spin attacks to use high precision damage numbers.
- Survival arena now checks for invalid targets before calling TargetSwitch.
- Added IsOwnedByPlayer message in Monster. Returns TRUE if the monster (or its master) is owned by a player, FALSE otherwise. Checks for apparitions and monster evil twins in addition to true minions.