Patch testing - 188.8.131.52
|Pull Request||Test Results - Daenks||Delerium||Keen||Blueness|
|939||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|931||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
|922||Cell 2||Works||Cell 4||Cell 5|
Update 19 Hotfix 9 (184.108.40.206) Pull Request List
939 - TP fix, monsters casting ET fix.
931 - Updates to Windeu32
922 - Adjust spell vigor costs.
Update 19 Hotfix 9 (220.127.116.11) Patch Notes
- Vigor cost for most spells has been greatly reduced. Most spells now take between 1-4 vigor to cast depending on power of the spell.
- Mana needed to cast Illusionary Wounds lowered from 10 to 7.
- Mana needed to cast touch spells lowered from 12 to 4.
- Training points per kill in Survival Arena again raised to 1 extra every 4 levels. The 1 per level was an error introduced in the previous patch.
- Fixed bug which was preventing players from having mobs aggro properly on them after logging off or exiting a survival arena in certain ways.
- Lowered the amount of monsters that aggro on a single player left in a public survival arena by half.
- Allow players to choose which map a public survival arena starts on, by specifying the name of the map. For example, saying start public survival valley of ileria would start a survival arena on that map. Spelling must be correct, complete map name must be given (e.g. the vale of sorrows vs. vale of sorrows). Maps that are excluded normally (e.g. Riija temple, sewer maps) still cannot be used.
- Bug with player speed in client fixed (requires client patch).
- Room editor can now be compiled with VS, and many bugs have been fixed (for those interested in using it).