Revision as of 04:42, 22 February 2015 by Blueness
Update 18 Hotfix 4 (126.96.36.199)
- Phased players now drawn with the correct drawing effect (translucency). - Vigor drain lowered to previous levels, roughly half the current vigor drain. - Evil Twins will no longer follow the caster to a new screen rather than stay with the victim.
Update 18 Hotfix 4 (188.8.131.52)
- Remove extra level from players that was possible due to a bug (buying level 1 Riija after all levels complete). The bug allowing this to be done was fixed a while ago, but the extra level needs to be removed to make characters compatible with the future Stat Reset system, and to be fair to newer characters. - The Vamp Touch weapon attribute no longer requires -50 karma to use, bringing it in line with other weapon attributes. - Several fixes to the key configuration utility (keybind) to prevent assigning numbers or function keys, allow assigning of punctuation and allow the Restore Defaults button to work correctly.
Update 18 Hotfix 4 (184.108.40.206)
- NPCs no longer show up as red dots in Ogre client (but do not show up as black dots yet either). - Reflections and Evil Twins under a player's control will no longer have red halos on the map for that player.
Update 18 Hotfix 4 (220.127.116.11)
- Fix morphed players not showing up on the map. - Fix configuration/keybind issues with binding an action to shift. - Disallow duplicate keybindings in the configuration utility.
Keybind fixes require client patch.
Update 18 Hotfix 4 (18.104.22.168) - Graphical errors in North Barloque (software renderer only) fixed. - Fixed some graphical errors in Marion, Forest of Farol (south of WMW) and Kocatan reagent shop. - Updated condition text in Jewel of Froz description. - Updated resources for logoff penalty mail, newbie mail and territory game book (Marion adv hall) to reflect the current state of the game regarding timers, and included info about Phase in the mails. - Added max possible HP that can be gained from a monster to its description. - NPC faction soldiers attack and move slightly faster. - Add frozen fountain graphics and settings to freeze the fountain during 'winter'. - Spell cast using an item no longer cause passive improvements in that spell. - Key/settings configuration utility (Keybind) updated to a more modern version. - Some battle message text has been updated. - The server now handles player HP as a factor of 100 (i.e. 150 HP is seen by the server as 15000 HP). This allows more precise damage calculations, and means a player can be at 0.99 HP and still alive. Apart from the occasional display of 0 HP, there are no other gameplay changes caused by this. - Damage from Reflections and Evil Twins has been halved. The percentage of damage dealt compared to the original can be altered live via a setting, if necessary. - Fixed graphics bugs with arrows - nerudite, silver and fire arrows will now show the correct graphic as they fly through the air. - The 'object flags' field used to store information about objects such as drawing flags, name color etc. has been overhauled. This will allow future changes to be more easily made, and fixes a few bugs. - Reflections and Evil Twins now show up on the minimap with the correct color halos, based on whether the current master can be attacked by you or not. - The flashing effect caused by DI/Invisibility now works correctly with light given off by torches. - NPCs now show up as black dots on the minimap. - Builder group minimap halos are now a different color from guild ally halos. - All minimap dots are 33% bigger. - Logoff ghosts now display in color (as was originally intended but not working due to a bug). If desired, we can change this back to a greyed out effect correctly. - The invisibility effect in Software Renderer now matches the effect in Hardware Renderer. - Fixed a bug preventing Mana Focus from increasing mana regeneration time. - Mana Focus cast time reduced from 7 seconds to 3 seconds. - Mana Focus now displays the spellpower it was cast at in the PE description. - Anonymity now displays the time remaining in the PE description.
Changes for future use
- Added several new coloring options for use with guild shields, soldier shields, robes, etc. - Added several new rat monster types for future encounters/events. - Added a new radius projectile spell for monsters: Fire Storm. Shoots a number of fireballs outwards from the caster, dealing heavy fire damage. - Added ice arrow art and code; similar to fire arrows but deal cold damage. - Added fire, ice, earth and nerudite golems (elementals). These monsters are very tough, and Champion versions can be spawned that will cast spells. May be used for invasion events or new areas.